Videoscopes and Borescopes
iRIS DVR X WC
Working Channel Compact Flexible Videoscope
iRis DVR X WC
Working Channel compact flexible videoscope system
Working Channel compact flexible videoscope system offers money time saving value and benefits with the all videoscope digital benefits.
New 8 mm diameter Working Channel Videoscope With Dual LED in the tip illumination provides 30% more light than traditional systems. The Dual LED illumination provides complete scene illumination coverage elimination shadows cast by objects in the FOV (Field of View). A robust tungsten braid with an option for PTC (Positive Tool Control) semi-rigid construction guarantees firm tool control and a tactile feel for the in-situ inspection environment.
A single and complete portable field storage and shipping case includes long life battery power, AC operation and the range of working tools for FOD (Foreign Object Debris), vacuum and alligator jaw retrieval operations.
- Semi-rigid insertion tube with PTC for optimum in-situ work
- Live 3.5 X Digital Zoom
- Capture Videos and Still Images
- High Resolution Imager
- Export Data to SD Card
- 5" High Resolution TFT Display
- 6 Hour Rechargeable Battery Life
- 2 Batteries may be included for 12 hours of field use without recharging
- Ergonomic Articulation Controls
The iRis DVR X Inspection System is a “ready-to-go” Video Kit which includes the iRis DVR Inspection System specified by articulation, diameter and working length of the following list and all necessary basic accessories, as one battery), Charger, and Neck-Holder, It comes in iRis Case (up to 5 m length, IATA Standard) or iRis Caseplus (from 6 m length, non IATA).
- See аll аrticulation includes a tactile feel with 4-way articulation for complete 360-degree field coverage in all of your borescope and videoscope applications
- Chip in the Tip Advanced Optics & Imaging Technology
- Cold and brilliant fiberoptic or LED in the tip support IT Concepts new and innovative FOLED illumination technology