Rigid, Semi-flexible, and Semi-rigid Borescopes
Hight resolution rigid borescope with durable enclosed stainless steel design. 1.9mm and larger diameters, forward or side view with lengths up to 1m (945mm). Video ready to view live video of your inspection on an external monitor or record your inspection. Universally adaptable to your existing light source or video system. Perfect for industrial and security related applications.
Price: Starting at $989.00
Rigid borescope (industrial endoscope) is a rigid visual inspection instrument employing optical lens systems to transmit an image directly to the eyepiece from the inspection object. A fiber bundle is used to illuminate the inspection area. Rigid borescopes provide higher image resolution and quality than the flexible fiberscope due to the direct glass rod lenses system.
Semi-flexible or Semi-rigid Borescope
Semi-flexible or semi-rigid borescopes share similar characteristics of rigid borescopes except that to allow the insertion tube limited bending a bundle of optical fibers is used for image transmission.
Rigid borescopes are ideal for RVI (Remote Visual Inspection) in the manufacturing industry, or companies that perform routine inspection repetitively with scope mounted to a fixed position. Cylinder bore, metal casting, gunsmithing and forensic borescope inspections are a typical example of rigid borescope application.
IT Concepts rigid borescopes are available in probe diameters 1.9mm - 9mm with lengths 0.1m - 1m (115mm – 945mm). We offer several different rigid and semi-flexible (semi-rigid) borescopes with different diameters, lengths, DOV (Direction of View) or AOV (Angle of View), FOV (Field of View), resolution, and price range. Featuring durable enclosed stainless steel design our rigid borescopes are water, dust, mineral and synthetic oils, hydraulic fluids, aviation fuel, kerosene, gasoline and diesel fuel proof. IT Concepts rigid borescopes are rugged, tough and versatile, yet convenient and ergonomic, to withstand harsh industrial environments for years of use.
The IT Concepts Industrial Line rigid and semi-flexible (semi-rigid) borescopes are intended for fast inspections of easy to reach areas in the industrial field, combining easy handling, high image quality, durable design and a very attractive price in a unique way. The rigid and the semi-flexible (semi-rigid) borescopes have a FOV up to 80°.
- 1.9mm, 2.7mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 9mm Prob Diameters (Outer Diameters)
- 0.1m - 1m (115mm – 945mm) Working Lengths
- 0°, 30°, 45°, 70° or -7° to 133° DOV (Direction of View)
- 45° and 80° FOV (Field of View)
- Special Rotation 370°
- Rod Lens Optical System
- Water Proofed
- Stainless Steel Insertion Tube
- ACMI Light Guide Post
- Industrial Grade Storage and Transportation Case
- Durable design, easy handling, high image quality and a very attractive price
- Color-coded borescope FOV identification in eyepiece ring and engraved serial number and model reference
- Unique optical design with large lenses provide clear, bright, high resolution images even in ambient lighting conditions
- High precision welded tip drastically reduces the probability of tube tip separation, and provide trouble free, safe inspections
- Convenient and ergonomic design to allow truly single-handed controls operations
- Enclosed high-grade stainless-steel insertion tube design provides a durable, fluid resistant, corrosion free rigid borescope with reliable outer protection
- The Industrial Line rigid borescope universally adapts to almost any video system for recording video or digital still images to store inspection results and import the images to your PC
- Interchangeable light guidepost adapters for almost any existing light source to allow compatibility with existing equipment
Probe Diameter: 2.4 - 8mm
Length: 0.4 - 2.7m
Probe Diameter: 2.4 - 6mm
Length: 0.7 - 1.3m
Probe Diameter: 1.9 - 9mm
Length: 0.175 - 0.945m
Light Sources, Borescope & Fiberscope Cameras, Side View Tips, Tip Adapters, Imaging Hubs, Storage and Transportation Cases
Probe Diameter: 1.9 - 9mm
Probe Length: 1.5 - 7.5m,
up to 10 - 15m (custom configurations)